Friday, August 04, 2006

Something "Weird" About Me...

"I've just been tagged! Once you are tagged, you must post six things about yourself which are either weird, unusual, habitual or are just plain fun to hear about (and true!). Once you post these things in your blog, you must tag six to ten others in the Xanga world, who then, in the spirit of not wussing out, must follow the same rules you did!"

I've never done this on my blog before, but it's always fun to do something new, so here's my list:

1. I didn't like to eat oyster and green onion when I was little, except when they were pan-fried together. Now I still only eat oyster when it is baked or pan-fried, and green onion when it is dropped.

2. I keep all the letters, cards and little notes that I received. I also keep everything that I wrote.

3. There are more books than clothes in my room.

4. I used to have to listening to music when I sleep... Now I can sleep with or without it, but I usually like to have it.

5. I could not concentrate to write when someone was around.

6. I like to use big eating utensils (bowl, plate, fork, spoon, cup). It makes me want to eat more.

Actually I don't think these things are weird or unusual, but my family do... so I guess these things would be qualified for this post?! :) Anyway, hope you have fun hearing about them.

No comments: