Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Open the Door for the Lord


All the open doors are opened by the Lord, except one door, which is the door to your heart.

You can only open it by yourself. You are the only one who have the key to open this door.

If you have never opened this door before, would you open it and let the Lord Jesus Christ to come in and be with you from now on?

If you have opened it and received Christ into your life before, would you open this door again every day and invite Him to come in and spend time with you, no matter how busy you are?

The Lord is waiting outside the door, will you open it now, and let Him come in?

"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me." (Rev 3:20)

Once you open the door of your heart, and let the Lord come into your life, He will open the other doors in the ways you could never imagine.

No comments: