Sunday, December 31, 2006

You Are My Life

Coming to the end of 2006, it is the time to review the year and give thanks to the Lord for all of His love, faithfulness and grace.

This year God has been leading me to experience Him in a deeper way. There were many unforgettable moments with the Lord, during worship, prayers, meetings or simply just thinking of Him or talking to Him. Some of the experiences were not easy to be shared or described, maybe even myself was not fully understand God's amazing love and perfect ways. Only my heart can truly know how great He is and how deep His love for me is.

Thank you Lord for showing me that: The One who is in me is greater than the one who is in the world. (1 John 4:4) Thank you for surrounding me with Your unfailing love, and filling me with Your light and your truth.

"Eyes can't see the way you hold me,
or how I'm hidden in Your heart.
Minds don't know all You've told me,
or how I ache for where You are.

It's invisible to the world, incredible to the angels.
Not since Eden have they seen this sight. Everlasting life.

You are all over. You are around. You are inside.
This is life, this is life.

I come in empty, I leave filled.
Bring my sickness, I leave healed.
Broken-hearted, You mend every piece.
I come in captive, I leave free."

(This is Life, by
Laura Woodley)

No comments: