Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Blogging

I am excited to know that Keith Hazell, one of my favourite prophets, has began a blog!

Prophet Keith's blog

I am always glad to see that my friends or the people that I know have a website that I can visit sometimes. I love to read their blogs and view their pictures.

I think having a website is one of the good ways to share the interesting and wonderful things of our lives with others. Especially when many of my friends are living in other countries now, I really appreciate our websites that allow us to continue to share the details of our lives with each other.

One of my lovely friends, who is living in Hong Kong now, began her cooking blog this year, her site is beautiful and the pictures of her cooking are so attractive!

Ellen's Vanilla Garden

Dare to share the things that you have learned and experienced with the people that you care! ;)

"Three keys to more abundant living: caring about others, daring for others, sharing with others." -- William A. Ward

No comments: