Saturday, October 07, 2006

10 Simple Pleasures

Here's my 10 Simple Pleasures list:
  1. Spending time with my family or friends.
  2. Reading in bed.
  3. Writing what I want to write.
  4. Receiving/sending phone calls, emails, letters, cards, little notes or surprises... from/to my friends.
  5. Staying at home.
  6. Walking on the beach or park.
  7. Listening to live music.
  8. Singing with my friends. (Usually when my friends were singing with me, I could sing better! And it's more fun to sing with others.)
  9. Learning/trying something new or interesting.
  10. Bringing God's love and truth to others.
Enjoy the simple pleasures in your daily life! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. If I were to create a list of 10 simple pleasures, it would look VERY much like yours! Keep up the very nice work you have here on your blog!